Tire Press Operator - Forklifts of Michigan
Forklifts of Michigan is a family-oriented company that takes pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, work/life balance, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is associated with Morrison Industries and continues to lead the material handling equipment dealer industry.
Forklifts of Michigan is looking for Full Time Service Technicians in our Greater Grand Rapids, MI location. We work on LP, diesel, and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more! This position would utilize a company vehicle regionally and therefore requires a valid, good standing driver’s license.
The position would be primarily Monday-Friday, averaging 40 hours a week. Vehicle, laptop, cell phone Reimbursement, PAID TRAINING provided.
We train people that have been working in the industry and who are new to it. Once hired, technicians will automatically be enrolled into our training program. The program and trainings are completely paid for and offer Classroom training, hands-on/job shadow training, E-Learning, and mentoring.
DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating mobile tire truck
- Dismounting and mounting all types of tires
- Safely remove, roll, and position tire on the press
- Prepare tire press to press tires and hubs together
- Assembling components per specifications
- Loading and unloading of tires
- Maintain inventory levels in tire truck
- Clean and maintain tire truck
- Participate in other job related duties
- Strong mechanical, diagnostic, and repair skills
- Outstanding communication skills
No tools, no problem! Our “Tools for Technicians” program provides all the tools you need upon onboarding. It’s an 18-month program and when completed the tools are property of the tech! Throughout the training we offer multiple opportunities to gain certifications and put money in your pocket that can be used for more/new tools.
Enjoy a competitive benefit package as all our employees do:
- Full Medical Coverage including free access, (NO CO-PAY) to MD live!
- Flex Spending Plan
- Delta Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and additional paid time off
- 401K, with Company sponsored deposit regardless of employee contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance with low cost guaranteed additional coverage
Check us out on our Website